Tuesday 9 April 2013

What I would do in the aftermath of the tragedy if I were the prince. (responding to the play Romeo and Juliet )


     If I were the king, first of all, in order to heal the pains of the deaths of the two families, I would hold a grand funeral for all of those people who died in this incident. During the funeral, I would command them to be peaceful and rational and do not make any bloody cases.
     Secondly, I would arrange a meeting for the two families and explain all the circumstances that happened at the past period of days, so that they are not going to fight with some extra misunderstandings. And I will publish the whole incidence in Verona with posters, so the residences can know what is exactly going on between the biggest two families. It is a good way to prevent the extensive fight because after the case get published, the citizens would know how miserable and cruel the hatred of foes are, so they would not be willing to be involved.        
        Last measure, which is the most important step is I will weaken the power of the noblemen as much as possible. They are spending lots money for distracting and comparing. They seem to have more power than others, so they can even fight in public despite the residences’ safety. And even made Verona’s ancient citizens cast by their grave-beseeming ornaments, pick up their sword again. I will appoint the normal people as managers and create a military which would be responsible for the maintenance of the security and peace in Verona. Don’t let the fight happen again unless they want to be captured by the armies.
      And I would write a book for the two gorgeous people – Romeo and Juliet. I would name the book “Romeo and Juliet”.

No comments:

Post a Comment